An exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced digital marketing company on a permanent contract basis located in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear. Roxoa Group requires a Web Developer to join its dedicated team of professionals working on a growing portfolio of Magento ecommerce stores. Roxoa Group is not an agency. We own all of the ecommerce stores in our portfolio – something we’re very proud of.
If you would like to work in a collaborative and creative environment with like minded experts this opportunity should not be missed.
Communication skills are essential in this role as you will be an integral part of a tight-knit team working closely together.
- Working closely with designers to create new ecommerce stores.
- Maintaining current store portfolio.
- Implementing web development projects and tasks – mainly front end modifications, but also implementation of back end modules.
- Carrying out stringent testing on all sites and projects ensuring effective functionality is maintained.
- Using industry insight and initiative to discover new ways to improve current website portfolio and user experience.
To be considered for this position you must have a complete understanding of the following:
An understanding of the following is preferred for this role:
- Magento 1/2
- Other JS libraries
- Zend Framework
- MVC architecture
- Excellent coding standards and methodologies.
- Excellent communication.
- Eager to learn and work within a small team.
- Consistent programming practices.
- Very good debugging skills.
- Very good organisational skills.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have all of the above skills and traits then apply now. This is your chance to work with a young and highly motivated team of designers, developers, content and marketing experts.
We will supply you with any equipment you require.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year