An exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced digital marketing company on a permanent contract basis located in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear. Roxoa Group requires a Digital Marketing Executive to join its dedicated team of professionals working on a growing portfolio of ecommerce stores. The role is best suited to someone with knowledge of the full spectrum of disciplines within digital marketing with a focus on Search Engine Optimisation.
Roxoa Group is not an agency. We own all of the ecommerce stores in our portfolio – something we’re very proud of!
If you would like to work in a collaborative and creative environment with like-minded experts, this opportunity should not be missed.
Communication skills are essential in this role as you will be an integral part of a tight knit team working very closely together.
- Own, develop and implement effective SEO strategies for a portfolio of ecommerce stores, in line with current standards both from a technical, content and link building perspective.
- Performance monitoring and analysis of all marketing channels, proposing short and long term actions for improvement.
- Use HTML and CSS to implement and update CMS pages in collaboration with the design team.
- Maintain and improve the product catalogue using suggestions from the team and your own initiative.
- Contribute to and assist with the overall marketing strategy including social media, PPC, affiliate marketing, email marketing and retargeting.
To be considered for this position you must have a complete understanding of the following:
- Excellent technical abilities.
- Search Engine Optimisation (ideally 1+ years experience)
- Google Analytics / Search Console experience
- Good HTML / CSS understanding
- Excellent Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Data analysis
An understanding of the following is preferred for this role:
- A/B Testing experience
- Experience with Magento 1 or 2 or similar CMS
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eager to learn and work within a small team.
- Very good organisational skills and an ability to work alone.
- Passionate about digital marketing with a desire to keep on top of new techniques and share these best practices with the overall team.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have all of the above skills and traits then apply now. This is your chance to work with a young and highly motivated team of designers, developers, content and marketing experts.
We will supply you with any equipment you require.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year